- Page 1Best Star Wars Toys 2018: These are the toys you’re looking for
- Page 2 Sphero Force Band
- Page 3 Chewbacca Electronic Voice-Changing Mask
- Page 4 R2-D2 Interactive Robot Droid
- Page 5 Star Wars: Battlefront
- Page 6 LEGO First Order Snowspeeder
- Page 7 Star Wars The Black Series Kylo Ren Force FX Deluxe Lightsaber
- Page 8 Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Battle Action Millennium Falcon
- Page 9 Star Wars Bop It R2-D2
- Page 10 Disney Infinity 3.0
- Page 11 LEGO Star Wars – Rey’s Speeder
- Page 12 AT-AT U-Command with Remote Control
- Page 13 Sphero BB-8
- Page 14 Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber
- Page 15 AC Worldwide Star Wars Speakers
- Page 16 Star Wars Nerf Chewbacca Bowcaster
We’re sure learning the ins and outs of the Wookie language requires far more than just a few evening lessons – but maybe not if you’re wearing this electronic Chewbacca mask.
We haven’t been able to confirm whether this does actually change your dulcet tones into true Wookie, but since you probably won’t be visiting Kashyyyk anytime soon, it shouldn’t be a problem.
This mask has most certainly been designed for kids – surely someone would assume us grown-ups would want to hit the town as a Wookie – and as such it’s a little on the small side. Still, it sounds pretty authentic and will definitely annoy the in-laws moments after it’s been unwrapped.
Buy Now at Amazon.co.uk from £20 | Amazon.com from $52
At time of review the Chewbacca Electronic Voice-Changing Mask was available for £29.99.