- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
One of the surprise packages of this year’s show, the Withings Activité Pop arrived as a much cheaper version of the Activité, but with pretty much all of the same features. Yes, the sapphire crystal has been replaced with cheaper glass, and rubber straps have been preferred to the original’s leather ones, but that has barely even detracted from the overall look – it’s still far more attractive than most other smartwatches on the market.
In terms of features, both versions are almost identical. The battery lasts eight months, it’s waterproof to 30m and an accelerometer tracks movement, while the primary dial tells the time and an always-visible secondary one indicates how close to achieving your daily exercise goal you are. That, Samsung and LG, is how to make an affordable smartwatch.