- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
It may not have received the same over the top promotional treatment as Samsung’s or LG’s new machines – the Panasonic 65-inch 4K OLED TV is the only OLED model in the company’s 2015 range, was tucked away amongst a load of LCD models and doesn’t even have an official release date yet – but this could be the best telly we’ve seen at this year’s CES.
As you’d expect from OLED, black levels are exceptional, but so too are brightness levels and colour vibrancy. Picture quality doesn’t drop even when you’re watching from the widest of viewing angles, which is terrific. From our short time with it, this was one impressive TV and runs the Firefox OS-based My Home Screen 2.0 Smart TV interface.