- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
LG’s gone all-in with OLED technology, announcing that it’ll place no less than 10 different 4K OLED TV models up for sale in 2015. Some of these will be flat, some will be curved and a certain 77-incher will be bendable. It may be an expensive gimmick, but watching the giant screen flex and straighten at the touch of a button is still mesmerising, and image quality doesn’t suffer in any way.
The ‘Art Slim’ tellies are beautifully designed, and attached to their brushed metal stands by a colourless neck, giving the impression of a floating screen. Image quality, from black levels, to colour accuracy and brightness seem brilliant, too, although we’ll give it a more thorough watch when we get these 4K OLEDs in for review.