- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
The ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015 is a laptop that’s got us, much like the Queen after discovering the result of the Scottish independence vote, purring. It may ‘only’ be an update to its existing 13-inch ultrabook, but it’s still an excellent one. At 17.7mm thick and just over 1.3kg, it’s got a great feel to it, and the 2560 x 1440-pixel resolution IPS touchscreen is a beauty. Its keyboard is one of the best we’ve come across.
Despite its slim size, it’s not skimped on ports, packing a strong selection, including HDMI. Intel Broadwell has joined the party, of course. It also features faster PCIe SSD storage, similar to the MacBook Air. What’s more, Lenovo says it’ll be capable of going for 10.5 hours.