- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
The new Dell XPS 13 is built to impress, and that it does, right from the outset. The design is immediately striking – it’s essentially a 13-inch laptop squeezed into the body of an 11-inch model, and compactness is wonderful. The 5.2mm bezels aren’t bad, either, framing the 3,200 x 1,800 resolution ‘UltraSharp Quad HD Infinity’ touchscreen beautifully. A Full HD display will also be made available for less cash, but consumers who go for this option will be missing out on a top feature.
While the keyboard isn’t terrific, there’s a decent smattering of ports on offer, and Dell says this packs the best battery of any laptop of its size, with the Full HD version capable of hitting 15 hours on a single charge. The more premium screen will slurp three hours from that figure.