- Page 1Best of CES 2015: New products that impressed us
- Page 2 Samsung JS9500/JS9000 Super UHD TVs
- Page 3 Alcatel OneTouch Watch
- Page 4 Toshiba Satellite Click Mini
- Page 5 Panasonic 65-inch OLED TV
- Page 6 Garmin Vivoactive
- Page 7 Dell XPS 13 2015
- Page 8 LG G Flex 2
- Page 9 LG’s 2015 4K OLED TVs
- Page 10 Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2015
- Page 11 Withings Activité Pop
- Page 12 Mad Catz L.Y.N.X. 9
The Alcatel OneTouch Watch has been criticised for its copycat feel – the design elements look like they’ve been ripped from the Moto 360, while Alcatel’s operating system works in a very similar way to Android Wear – but there’ no getting away from the fact that it looks like a good smartwatch.
It’s attractive, compatible with both iOS and Android devices, and hides a nifty little USB charging port in its strap. Crucially, as it’s priced at $150 (£99), it’s also affordable.