- Page 1Best Noise-Cancelling Headphones: 7 of the best right now
- Page 2 Sony MDR-1000X
- Page 3 Bose QuietComfort 35
- Page 4 Sony MDR-100ABN h.ear on Wireless
- Page 5 AKG N60
- Page 6 Plantronics BackBeat PRO
- Page 7 Bose QuietComfort 25
- Page 8 Sennheiser PXC 550
- Page 9 Creative Sound Blaster EVO ZxR
- Over-ear design
- Active noise-cancelling
- Passive listening mode
The Sony MDR-100ABN h.ear on Wireless combine serious street cred-worthy looks with wireless functionality and excellent active noise-cancellation prowess. They’re priced very competitively, too, undercutting rivals by a considerable amount. These circumaural (over-ear) cans completely envelope your ears but are supremely comfortable. They also support Bluetooth aptX and Sony’s LDAC codec if you have a higher-end Sony Walkman or Xperia smartphone. Battery life at 20 hours is great and there’s a 3.5mm jack to fall back on if the battery runs out.
At time of review the Sony MDR-100ABN h.ear on Wireless were available for £219.