- Page 1Best Noise-Cancelling Headphones: 7 of the best right now
- Page 2 Sony MDR-1000X
- Page 3 Bose QuietComfort 35
- Page 4 Sony MDR-100ABN h.ear on Wireless
- Page 5 AKG N60
- Page 6 Plantronics BackBeat PRO
- Page 7 Bose QuietComfort 25
- Page 8 Sennheiser PXC 550
- Page 9 Creative Sound Blaster EVO ZxR
- Over-ear design
- Active, adjustable noise-cancelling
- aptX Bluetooth
The Sony MDR-1000X are the best noise-cancelling headphones on the market. Not only do they block out a tremendous amount of noise, they’re also wireless, with aptX Bluetooth. They’re also very clever, with modes that let you choose how much sound to let in, in case you want to listen out for airport announcements. A particular highlight is the Quick Listen mode, which mutes your music briefly, so you don’t need to remove your headphones for a quick chat. All that, and they have touch-sensitive swipe controls, they’re comfortable, the battery life is long – and they sound lovely too.
At the time of review the Sony MDR-1000X was available for £330.