- Page 1Best Moto G cases to buy
- Page 2 Motorola Moto G Shell
- Page 3 Motorola Moto G Flip case
- Page 4 PDair Book and Flip Leather cases for Moto G
- Page 5 Case-Mate Barely There
- Page 6 Orzly Fusion Case for Moto G
- Page 7 Otterbox Commuter for Moto G
- Made of real ‘South Korea cowhide’
- Stitched edges
- Includes belt clip
PDair makes cases for the majority of big-name phones. The two we recommend checking out for the Motorola Moto G are its leather ‘book’ and ‘flip’ style cases.
These have flaps that either open up to the top or the side of the screen – these are two different products. The phone is held in place with plastic grips, and there are cut-outs for the camera and the microUSB charge socket on the bottom of the phone.
Cases like this add a bit of bulk to your phone, but should give better impact protection than either of Motorola’s official cases.