- Page 1Best iPad Air Keyboards
- Page 2 Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Page 3 Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- Page 4 Belkin Ultimate Keyboard case for iPad Air
- Page 5 ZAGGkeys PROplus Keyboard case
- Page 6 Incase Origami Workstation and Apple Wireless Keyboard
Another smart folio option for the iPad Air, the Belkin Ultimate Keyboard case is thicker than the Logitech Ultrathin but does hold your Apple tablet in place with a built-in Bluetooth keyboard. Made from a combination of aluminium, plastic and rubber, a series of magnets hold the tablet in place that triggers the Bluetooth keyboard. It also packs a smart sensor to save battery life when not in use and charging by micro USB cable delivers an impressive 264 hours of active battery life. The chiclet keyboard includes iOS-sepcific shortcuts and with multiple viewing angles and good protection.
We’re testing this keyboard at the moment, but it’s definitely one worth considering.