- Page 1Best iPad Air cases 2013
- Page 2 Barbour Quilted case
- Page 3 Belkin QODE Slim Style Keyboard case
- Page 4 Targus Versavu
- Page 5 Griffin Survivor
- Page 6 Incipio Lexington Hard shell Folio case
- Page 7 Otterbox Defender series
Apple didn’t unveil a Microsoft Surface-style keyboard, so if you still yearn for a physical typing experience, the Belkin Qode Slim Keyboard case fits the profile. Available in five different colours including an white/sorbet combination, the Slim uses ‘TruType’ keys to increase typing accuracy and has dedicated keys to adjust volume and copy and paste. You can expect up to get 60 hours of battery life from the Bluetooth keyboard and it will neatly fold away behind the iPad Air when you have to revert back to virtual typing.