- Page 1Best Hand Blenders
- Page 2 Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender
- Page 3 Kenwood kMix Hand Blender HB891
- Page 4 Philips Viva Collection HR1617
- Page 5 Morphy Richards Accents 402010 Hand Blender
- Page 6 Tefal SlimForce
- 700W motor and ergonomic design
- Food processor pot, measuring jug, whisk accessory and stem blender
- Turbo mode for tough foods
The Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender is a very good choice any discerning chef. Its 700W motor, upgraded from 500W on the DHB1, means it handles tough foods much better and it comes with all the necessary accessories. There’s also a turbo mode for dealing with really tough blends.
Other thoughtful touches include a handy spout for adding ingredients to the food processor pot mid-blend. We’d like the addition of a lock for securing the blender to the pot more securely, and the smart chrome finish does mark easily, but this remains a very good hand blender that’s great for any serious chef.
At time of review the Dualit DHB2 Hand Blender was available for £80.