- Page 1Best iPad Air 2 case 2015: Latest cases tried and tested
- Page 2 Encase Smart Cover
- Page 3 Proporta Slimline Protective Case
- Page 4 Griffin Survivor All-Terrain Tough Case
- Page 5 Encase FlexiShield Gel Case
- Page 6 Piel Frama FramaSlim
- Page 7 NueVue Cotton Twill
- Page 8 Barbour iPad Air 2 case
- Page 9 Krusell Malmö FlipCover
The Encase Smart Cover seems to take the best elements of Proporta’s case included in this round-up and make them even better. It’s simple, but also attractive, eye-catching and lightweight, and doubles up as a stable stand. All corners and sides are covered, which means you won’t have to worry about tossing it around or stuffing it into a packed bag.
The polyurethane front cover with a soft lining and plastic rear come in separate parts but are straightforward to put together. While the former feels really nice in the hand, the latter can take a hit and will keep the iPad safe from everyday collisions. The cutouts are perfect too, but we’d prefer it if the little metal hinges on the left-hand side didn’t protrude as much as they do.
For us, this is the pick of the bunch, and best of all, it only costs £20.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox