- Page 1Best Washing Machines 2018: The 12 best cleaners
- Page 2 Indesit My Time EWD 81482
- Page 3 Hisense WFH8014
- Page 4 Hotpoint RSG964J
- Page 5 Sharp ES-GFD9144W3
- Page 6 Samsung WW80H7410EW
- Page 7 Whirlpool FSCR10432
- Page 8 Samsung AddWash WW80K6414QW
- 8kg capacity and A++ energy rating
- 1,400rpm max spin speed
- “My Time” washes under an hour
- Load weight sensing and delay start
The Indesit EWD 81482 is a budget machine that offers a relatively quiet spin, sensor load adjustment and a host of standard programs that take less than an hour to complete. While the drum is cramped for an 8kg machine, this affordable washer is great for doing sensible sized loads while keeping your energy bills trim.
In our tests, wash results were good for a model at this price point, and our test stain strip cleaned up relatively well, even using non-bio powder. A nice touch is the LED indicator on the right side of the fascia telling you what stage the wash cycle is at. It’s a neat and tidy machine that’s easy to operate, which makes it a no-brainer for those on a budget when you consider its overall washing performance and energy efficiency.
At the time of the review the Indesit My Time EWD 81482 was available for £249