You can save a fantastic 50% off the RRP of this Kenwood Prospero KM240 Stand Mixer on Amazon right now for Black Friday.
If you’re feeling inspired by the likes of Great British Bake Off, this Kenwood Prospero KM240 Stand Mixer is a fantastic starting point. If space is at a premium in your kitchen (not everyone can have a dedicated baking tent after all), the KM240 has a compact space-saving design, yet manages to include a 4.3l stainless steel bowl. Still plenty big enough to bake up a storm for your friends and family.
Plenty of accessories are included as well, including a K beater, balloon whisk and dough hook, ensuring you’ll be conquering the kitchen before you know it. You have plenty of control with variable speeds and even pulse options to make sure all your ingredients are perfectly mixed with no unstirred pockets, which can ruin any bake.
While we haven’t reviewed this particular model, the Kenwood Prospero KM240 Stand Mixer has averaged 4.3 out of 5 from 142 customers reviews, so it’s gone down a treat with buyers. Positive reviews have included: “Thank you for a brilliant product using it almost every other day,” and “This is a fantastic mixer from kenwood. Its robust, well made and does everything well. Highly recommend.”
Now that it’s just £74.99, this is the lowest price Amazon has ever sold it, so now’s the time to take your baking to the next level.
Other top deals right now:
- Buy Now: HP 15.6″ laptop at Currys for just £349 – save £200
- Buy Now: 55″ LG 4K TV at Currys for just £599 – save £300
- Buy Now: Amazon Echo for just £69.99 – save £20 | Amazon Echo Dot for just £34.99 – save £15
- Buy Now: Dyson V6 Absolute vacuum for just £229.99 – save £250
- Buy Now: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for just £370 – save £200
- Buy Now: Google Home £79 (down from £129) at Argos | Google Home Mini £34 at Currys – save £15
Seen any other kitchen bargains for Black Friday? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.