Amazon has taken a very generous 40% off the price of the gorgeous B&O Play Beoplay A2 Bluetooth speaker for Black Friday.
B&O Play, which is a sub-brand of Bang & Olufsen, is know for its stunning Scandinavian design. It’s little surprise then that the B&O Play Beoplay A2 Bluetooth speaker is a real looker.
But not only is it gorgeous to look at, it’s well-built, too, with dust and splash resistance. Its aluminium body gives it a real premium look and feel and there are two canvas straps included for easy of carry. You have a choice of different colours, too.
You can expect 360-degree sound, meaning a great listening experience wherever you are. You can even pair two speakers for more defined stereo using the Beoplay app. The A2 supports Bluetooth aptX so you’ll get better sound quality from compatible devices.
There’s an exceptional 24 hour battery life so the party won’t stop prematurely and the speaker charges through the now more common USB-C charging port.
If you’ve been making do with playing audio through your phone’s built-in speaker, now’s a great time to upgrade your audio listening experience. Your ears will thank you.
Other top deals right now:
- Buy Now: HP 15.6″ laptop at Currys for just £349 – save £200
- Buy Now: 55″ LG 4K TV at Currys for just £599 – save £300
- Buy Now: Amazon Echo for just £69.99 – save £20 | Amazon Echo Dot for just £34.99 – save £15
- Buy Now: Dyson V6 Absolute vacuum for just £229.99 – save £250
- Buy Now: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for just £370 – save £200
- Buy Now: Google Home £79 (down from £129) at Argos | Google Home Mini £34 at Currys – save £15
Black Friday Deals
Best Kindle Deals for Christmas 2017: Save £15 on the excellent Kindle Paperwhite
Best Kodi Box 2017: The only Android TV devices you should buy this Christmas
The Nvidia Shield TV just got a major pre-Christmas price slash – save over £35 today
Amazon Echo Dot drops back to Black Friday price for Christmas 2017 – save £15 today
Best Nintendo Switch Deals: Cheap Nintendo Switch consoles and games
What are you grabbing in this year’s Black Friday? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter.