This is one of the absolute best Currys Black Friday deals available right now and also includes a further three great titles in Fallout 4, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, and the all-new Doom.
All that plus a 1TB PS4 Pro that’s 4K-ready and doubles up as a quality Blu-ray player for the bargain price of just £340 – a total savings of over £170.
With all those great games, this really is the ultimate PS4 Pro ‘starter pack’, whether you’ve been waiting to upgrade yourself or are looking for the perfect Christmas present.
In fact, we deemed FIFA 18 the “best entry in the series to date” in our review, awarding it a top-drawer score of 9/10, while the super-charged PS4 Pro is simply “the best games console right now.”
There are good Black Friday deals, great Black Friday deals, and then no-brainers, with this one falling firmly into the final category.
Snap it up while it lasts, as supplies are notorious fickle over the Black Friday period and the best deals go fast.
And as if that wasn’t enough, here are some more awesome Black Friday deals to consider.
- Buy Now: HP 15.6″ laptop at Currys for just £349 – save £200
- Buy Now: 55″ LG 4K TV at Currys for just £599 – save £300
- Buy Now: Amazon Echo for just £69.99 – save £20 | Amazon Echo Dot for just £34.99 – save £15
- Buy Now: Dyson V6 Absolute vacuum for just £229.99 – save £250
- Buy Now: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for just £370 – save £200
- Buy Now: Google Home £79 (down from £129) at Argos | Google Home Mini £34 at Currys – save £15
Spotted any great Black Friday bargains? Tweet your favourites to us @TrustedReviews.