Save £40 on 8-inch tablet for kids and £30 on the 7-inch model, including free video subscription and bumper case. Today only.
Amazon’s Fire tablets have proven very popular over the years, and the Kids Edition models are an all-in-one kid-proof package. In the box, you’ll get a free year’s subscription to the Amazon Fire for Kids app that includes loads of games, video content and ebooks. Normally sold for £130, Amazon has reduced the price to £90 for today only on the 8-inch model, while the £100 7-inch model now costs £70.
In our review, we said: “The HD 8 Kids Edition is a really great tablet for children, combining a decent screen size and drop-proof design with a slick UI and tons of truly excellent content.” We were critical of its fairly high price given the extras only include the content subscription and the bumper case. This discount rather puts pay to that argument, at least temporarily.
Other handy features on this product include a special web browser that can be set to only show a set of Amazon-approved bookmarks and other websites you add to the list. You can even limit the YouTube videos the kids can watch. There’s also a Time Limit function that stops access to the tablet at a time you choose, such as after bedtime.
Other top deals right now:
- Buy Now: HP 15.6″ laptop at Currys for just £349 – save £200
- Buy Now: 55″ LG 4K TV at Currys for just £599 – save £300
- Buy Now: Amazon Echo for just £69.99 – save £20 | Amazon Echo Dot for just £34.99 – save £15
- Buy Now: Dyson V6 Absolute vacuum for just £229.99 – save £250
- Buy Now: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge for just £370 – save £200
- Buy Now: Google Home £79 (down from £129) at Argos | Google Home Mini £34 at Currys – save £15
Seen any other good deals? Let us know at @trustedreviews.