Brother MFC-J870DW Deals

By Simon Williams


Prem Desai

October 4, 2013, 8:07 am

Plain paper print a bit blurred -isn't this what most people would want to use?

Not sure how it scores 8/10.

I'll give this a miss.

Flex Luthor

January 26, 2014, 7:42 pm

It means plain paper apposed to proper inkjet printing paper I think

comments powered by Disqus